Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Staff Profile: Hayley Robinson

Hayley is one of the new staff we are lucky to have joining us this summer at Ohana... and she is really excited. She is from the UK where she studied sports and sport development in university. A passionate soccer player and soccer coach as well as lover of the outdoors.

Hayley


Hi everyone,
I am really excited, Ohana looks fantastic. I can't wait to arrive and have an amazing time.
See you soon,
Hayley

Who is in your immediate family? Mum, Dad and Sister – 3 amazing people in my life

Memory of a favorite family holiday? Going to the Lake District (England) where we would spend time staying in Youth Hostels and outdoor activity centres, becoming attached to the outdoors climbing mountains and taking boat trips on the lake. Each year me and my family created some really good memories, a funny one, whilst out rowing on the lake, me and my cousin went to a little island on the other side of the lake and got stuck on some rocks. We were there for ages trying to nudge the boat without falling in.

Favorite food? Chinese or sausage, mash potatoes and gravy.
Favorite costume? Whilst at university I dressed up as many things but the best one was for Halloween when I was wrapped in bandages and acted as a mummy, although I did look a bit scary therefore another has to be Where’s Wally, an occasion when me and my friends dressed up in fancy dress for someone’s birthday.
All dressed up and ready to go!

Memory of an incredible outdoor adventure? Go ape, an outdoor activity centre for my 21st birthday with my friends. I got the chance to relive my childhood swinging from trees and ropes. A very enjoyable experience!

Thing you are most looking forward to this summer? Making new friends and having an amazing time.

Where do you see yourself in 20 years? In 20 years I hope to be settled and happy with a family of my own and a secure job that I find fun and enjoyable.




No comments: